A Brief Introduction to
2016 Rewarded Lifetime Achievement Award
2008 Rewarded Re/Max Hall of Fame
2006 - Present Re/Max Platinum Club Member
2005 Joined Re/Max Realtron as a full-time real estate sales representative.
ONE of the TOP TEN agents in the office.
Interior Decorator, Seneca College
Joined Homelife as a full-time real estate sales representative in March/99. Won Top Listing agents in May/99 and won Top Producer for months. Received Gold Award for the year of 1999, V.I.P Awards for the years of 2000 &2001 respectively and President’s Awards for the years of 2002 & 2003 respectively. Homelife Platinum Club Member 2004.
Worked full-time with Canada Trust as Financial Advisor.
Awards: Top Performer, Consecutive Million Dollar Club Exclusive Membership, Outstanding Performance.
Worked full-time with Canada Trust as Manager of Customer Services.
Obtained Diploma of Creative Fashion Design, George Brown College, Toronto.
Worked with Canada Trust as a part-time Senior Customer Representative.
Obtained Diploma of Accounting & Financing, Seneca College, Toronto. Worked with Canada Trust as a part-time customer representative.
Obtained Secondary School Honor Graduation Diploma, Monarch Park Collegiate, Toronto.
1. More than 27 years sales experience in Canada with proven sale records.
· Ten Years Sales Experience in Financial Institution;
· Ten Years Sales Experience in Real Estate.
2. Passionate person with high level of sales & negotiating skill.
3. In-depth knowledge and experience in mortgage and financing as a bonus in the real estate business.
4. Strong Access to ASIAN market as a plus by my multiple language skills: Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
5. Value Added DESIGN background to help you stage your home.
Carol CHOI is always your best CHOIce